Thursday, December 17, 2009

my pacemaker defibulator

Well had a doctors visit today about heart issue. His statement was im a good canidate for a pacemaker combo defibulator inplant.
While in still not having any particular real issues or problems. I get out of breath easily with serious exirtion. But i can tolerate it right now and im not so sure im ready for a little computer inside my chest.
Well the doctor said I could continue as I have with a fine tuned med regime. and he would check again next month to see if im inproving or loosing ground. I have been running on treadmill dayily and it seems to be getting a little better and a little longer each day.
Erections are nonexistant at this time and feel a bit disapointed about that but it beats pushing up flowers in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment